The BERLIN SCIENCE WEEK is an international gathering, bringing together people from the world’s most innovative scientific institutions in Berlin. It is dedicated to the dialogue between science and society to inspire a deeper understanding of our world. The Berlin Science Week fosters interdisciplinary exchange and encourages fellow participants to connect and learn from each other.
In 2018, the BERLIN SCIENCE WEEK will host more than 80 events, independently organised by renowned national and international institutions, such as ETH Zurich, Tel Aviv University, T-Labs, Maastricht University, SAP Data Space, Urania Berlin or the All Russian Festival of Science.
The 2018 programme will be launched by the end of September, join our email list below to receive news and updates from the BERLIN SCIENCE WEEK.
Are you interested in science and would like to connect with the vibrant science community in Berlin? Then join our BERLIN SCIENCE WEEK team!
We are looking for volunteers for the third BERLIN SCIENCE WEEK from 1 – 10 November 2018. If you are a science enthusiast, like to communicate science both in English and German, and are available between 1 and 10 November, we need you!
– Conduct participant surveys at events
– Communicate on social media during events
– Support the info desk at our meeting hub
– Coordinate media requests
– Support our team with logistics…. more to come
– Take part in a variety of science events across the city
– Learn about cutting-edge scientific topics
– Get insights in complex event management
– Connect with renowned scientific institutions and people from all over the world and expand your own network
All volunteering positions are unpaid, however, public transport costs will be reimbursed. We look forward to hearing from you at email@example.com.